Jul 9, 2013

The First Step

I have been putting this whole wedding blog thing off because I feel so much stress putting my thoughts in writing specially when I have not been successful at structuring the planning process of what will be the biggest event of my life.

I have always been a low-key with events and I want a really small and intimate wedding so the details should not overwhelm me, right? Wrong! I have just found with my initial research the weddings, no matter how small or simple, require great deal of money, time, effort and understanding. Add family drama to that, and you have enough stressors to steal your sleep.

So, as I was advised by bloggers and friends, I should start with a wedding word to serve me as an inspiration or guide on how my wedding will look like. The cute stuff I see online can easily throw me off my planned picture so I guess this will work good as my first step.


So here it is. What do you think?

Wedding mood board



No comments:

Post a Comment